Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo Tip Tuesday #2

Hey guys!

For today's photo tip, I am going to steal my own thunder a little bit by sharing a link with you that you may or may have not seen yet.  It is definitely worth your time to check this website out.  

I love to jump on here about once a week and read a few quick ideas and photography tips from other photographers amateur to pro.

So head over and check this web page out: http://www.digital-photography-school.com/

This isn't a web page of final authority on how to correctly shoot pictures, it's more of a collaboration of ideas and discussions of what people think about different aspects of photography, so don't think I endorse every article on the website, I just enjoy the short easy to read articles and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover