Friday, January 14, 2011

New Website Address!

Hey folks, yes, I know, I haven't been posting at all.  I am currently working on fixing that, but for now, I have a special announcement!

Thanks goes to my friend Ben Walsh who found out who owned www.photographybyjack.com and purchased it for me for Christmas!

I am totally pumped about getting the shorter name, because let's face it....how often do you type/spell "McDonnell"?

This will just make it that much easier to remember the website name.

If you have never viewed the web page, check it out at it's new address: www.photographybyjack.com

1 comment:

  1. Sweet action! I love the hancock building! Where I took my fiance for out first dinner after we were engaged. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover