Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Do you ever mix up your editing?

Let me be clear, I am not talking about overall personal style here.  I am talking about getting out of a rut, mixing up your options and trying something new.

Sometimes as a photographer, I find all my pictures looking the same, not bad, not even boring, but a bit repetitive.   When I see that, I try to use something different, whether that means going B&W, sepia, more or less contrast, or even a little Photoshop design.

Maybe it's time to check out a new technique that you have never tried and give it a shot.  But once in awhile, do something different with your photos, just for the learning value if nothing else. 

You may surprise yourself with the fresh results that you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover