Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo Tip Tuesday #3

For this Photo Tip Tuesday I am going to keep it short and sweet.

Shoot more pictures!

I know it sounds silly and simplistic, but it took me awhile to learn. (I am still learning it too!) After reading and hearing the same piece of advice from my favorite photographers, I finally realized that it is a real problem in the photography community.

There are many people who work so hard to read up and "study" photography, yet they don't get out and shoot in different situations and gain valuable experience.  


Now don't get me wrong, I think photography resources are VERY important and I study and read up on photography all the time.  You just want to make sure that you have a ton of mileage on your camera trigger finger, to back up all those things that you learned by reading and listening.  


One really good way to learn is to combine the two together and attend a workshop taught by a professional that will let you shoot pictures while learning form their experience.  I know that has helped me take leaps and bounds with my photo work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover