Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I love where I live!

I love where I live, the middle of nowhere, out in a cornfield. 

One of the many reasons that I love where I live can be described in the picture below. 

And for all you photographers out there, I did something that I never do with a picture this once.  I did nothing!  I mean it, no bump up of contrast, clarity, color....nothing!  This is exactly as I shot it this morning, three images stitched together, no other editing. 

I love it when God gives me such a great gift to start out my day with!






3 comments:

  1. WOW! Nice job on the color Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! And I love that no matter how many times we capture the sunrise, it never looks the same. God sure had blessed us with a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a completely gorgeous sunrise! I love how big the sky is, stretching as far as you can see. In Florida we don't have big skies like that. :)

    Have a wonderful day!
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover