Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chicago Workshop

Yesterday, I attended an all day workshop hosted by Britton Felber in downtown Chicago.

I had a blast, made some new photography friends and thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend learning more about photography.

We killed two birds with one stone by having Emily come along to model for the class, while at the same time, getting some senior pictures shot.

"The Bean" at about 6:45 in the morning.

I love the few minutes of warm sunrise light that we got at Millennium Park!

Isn't she beautiful?




It was great to meet some new people including Andrew.

Sashani was great at getting Emily posed just perfect.

I love all the happiness in this picture! 



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some great shots... I really like the first one and the last one.... Emily looks beautiful in all of them!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Jack! and yes, you're sister is just beautiful!!

    ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover