Saturday, August 21, 2010

A "Just Because" Shoot

Have you ever taken out your camera, gotten together with some other photographer buddies and done a "just because" shoot?  It is very refreshing, because there is no deadlines, clients, pressure...anything!  You just hang out, try new angles, composition...etc. and talk shop.

Wade Reed and I did one of those shoots a few days ago and Wade's older brother Drew came along to model.
Drew

Wade, doing his thing. 
(You can check out his work on his family blog)

Getting intense...


Have I ever mentioned that I love brick walls?

Wade is a die-hard Nikon shooter.


 A little bit of silhouette practice.


To see some more pictures from this shoot, head over to my family blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Jack. It was nice to do some shooting with you. I hope next time I come down we can do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the silhouette picture! cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover