Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flashbulb Moment!

Okay, I am super excited about this and I hope you will be too! 

This will be a groundbreaking time that will be super fun, so plan on attending. 

The cool thing about it is, it's totally free.  Just figure out a way to get to Chicago and pay for your own meals and you are ready to roll!

This is not going to be a workshop or a lesson from a more advanced shooter.  It's going to be a time where everyone, regardless of skill level can engage each other with ideas and learn from everyone in the group.

Let me know which date works better for you so that I can set the day on the 23rd or the 30th soon.


1.


1 comment:

  1. Would it be okay if I come?? Sounds like a ton of fun! If it could work for me I'd say the 23. I am leaving for FL to photograph a wedding down there the 25. Shoot me a call or text! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover