Monday, November 1, 2010

A couple of pictures from Chicago...

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from a couple of days ago, when we met with some friends in downtown Chicago.  At least they put up with my happy camera trigger finger! :o)


I love this churchyard.  It almost feels like you are in a different era!

My wonderful sister and brother-in-law are so perfect for each other!

P.S. Stay tuned for a post once I get my new 50mm 1.4 prime lens.  I can't wait to get some awesome pictures with it!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    |)@<!|)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog through Elsa's...Great pictures; photography is a passion of mine, one I am learning to cultivate. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole,

    Thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog. I am glad you enjoyed looking through some of my work!

    I just started making a real business out of my photography this year, and I have enjoyed seeing the business grow, step-by-step.

    I glanced at your blog, and you have some really good pictures as well! What do you shoot with currently?

    I wondered why you looked familiar, until I realized that you were in one of Karina S. photo albums from old fashioned day at Farihaven.

    Anyway, thanks again for stopping by! Check back once in awhile, I try to keep the blog decently updated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover